16x12" Pastel on Colorfix paper
I have finally finished this painting that I started last week. Similar to the last few that I have posted. This one has a different look to it as the support paper is a rough bumpy watercolor paper that was primed with colorfix pastel primer. I had to do a few underpaintings. One with watercolor, and then another with a harder pastel and sprayed with alcohol and left to dry. The bumps made it so I had to underpaint, as the dry pastel would skim over the tops of the bumps and leave a larger amount of background paper than I wished to show.
This one has a darker feel to it, because of the amount of greens in it and less sky.